Madhyamika Shikshana Prasaraka Samiti- Since 1955
In the year 1955 this institution was started by the rural farming community after freedom struggle to build strong future by the educationally stabilized civilians with gender equality.
This rural region was educationally backward. There were very few who completed the higher secondary educations and populated by agriculturists and agri -labors.
The unity and positive attitude of the farming community towards sustainable future is resulted in establishment of institution named “Madhyamika Shikshana Prasaraka Samiti” at Yadalli.
It is noteworthy that the founders had the all time objectives of the institutions, those are: To establish schools and educational institutions, establish primary, higher secondary, higher education institutions, technical, commercial and industrial development, educational institutions, undertake integrated development activities for the area by providing socio-economic and environmental knowledge, establish library, research centers, hostel, boarding, gymnastic centers and provide necessary infrastructure etc.
To provide quality education coupled with values in a safe, secured and technologically supported environment in the rural area at an affordable cost.
To provide quality education for children of the multicultural community, in order to prepare them for better future.
(To provide a joyful learning environment that empowers children to reach their educational and personal potential while nurturing their self-confidence and self-esteem. Madhyamika Shikshana Prasaraka Samiti recognizes that each child is an individual; that all children are creative; that all children need to succeed in their goals and believes in the total development of each child: spiritual, moral, intellectual, social, emotional, and physical.)
- To provide our students with a conducive learning environment in which a comprehensive scholastic programme which equips them to rise to better standards.
- To provide excellent infrastructure, educational materials & technology to enhance our curriculum.
- To provide an education those are cognizant of the changing demands of our society and develop sensitivity and responsibility.
- To assist the parent in discovering the potential of their child; to give the student the diagnosis needed to set them towards the goal; and to develop the skills needed to be a winner in life.
- To provide a strong educational foundation that will serve a lifetime and give the students the advantage in their quest for a better future in the future community
- Nurturing a generation of smarter children and encouraging independent thinking rather than restricting their creativity to mere syllabus.
- Sharing parents’ responsibility of all-round development of their child.
- Encouraging children to explore the ideas, experiment, discover and learn on their own in guided and mentored environment.
- Instilling confidence, civic sense, good habits, social, cultural and citizenship values.
Your donation can make deference
Your support will provide strong platform to achieve the goals that empowers children to become leaders who drive positive social impact and create self sustaining communities.
- National service scheme
- School parliament
- Vijnana parishat
- Eco club
- Personality development programs
- Special lectures and coaching
- Science and technology exhibitions and demonstrations
- Sports training program
- Programs for quality and competitive performance in examination
We have established the very first higher secondary school in the rural region in1955. In 1972 we have started pre university courses in Arts & Commerce. In 1976 student cooperative society to fulfill the needs of the students. It is also helping the poor students out of its funds created for the same. In 1982 NSS unit started and every year the students are trained in special CAMPS. In 2006 Computer training centre is started and facilitating the students with basic knowledge and accounts. In 2012 degree collage in commerce is started and proud that is the only rural region in the District.
- A safe building accommodating office, staff room and class rooms.
- A very good library having 16000 books among them are very valuable which cannot be found elsewhere.
- A science laboratory with adequate equipments
- A girls’ hostel accommodating 45 girls students
- A Boarding facility providing food to the students in hygienic condition
- Auditorium of sitting capacity 800 and Open air theater sitting capacity 1500
- Good and vast play ground
- Ladies rest room
- School forest about 25 acre
- Horticulture training centre
ACHIEVEMENTS: Performance in the last 5 years annual examinations
|Year||PUC %||SSLC %|